All camp sessions will start with check-in beginning at 4:30 p.m. Departure will be at 1:30 p.m. for all middle school sessions and 9:15 a.m. for all high school sessions.
The check-in process will be organized with health and safety procedures to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
- Please print and complete your 14 Day Pre-Camp Health Screening Log. This form is mandatory to meet our COVID-19 requirements. In order for your camper to begin the camp session, the completed form must be brought to check-in. This form can be found in your camp account.
- For the health and safety of our campers and staff and to limit possible exposure, our staff will be wearing masks and will be practicing social distancing. As we greet your family, we will be unable to offer a handshake or give a high five! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome your camper to CWR.
- Please review and sign the COVID-19 Waiver and Release of Legal liability form. This form is found in your camp account under Forms & Documents.
- Please make sure your camper’s Health History is updated and complete. This form is found in your camp account under Forms & Documents.
- Camper check-in will take place outside of the CWR Junction & Gymnasium to comply with COVID-19 requirements. Parents will then proceed with their children to check their campers in with their counselor outside of the boxcar. Parents will not be permitted to enter the housing units.
- Please do not arrive before 4:30pm on check-in day as families will not be able to enter any camp facility other than our public restrooms. Check-in will begin promptly at 4:30pm.
- A Summer Camp & COVID-19 guidelines and FAQ’s document can be found in your camp account.
- In an effort to reduce the handling of packages and mail, parents are encouraged to include camper letters in their luggage for each day. Please do not send care packages or food. We will not accept mail or care packages at check-in.
- The CWR campstore will be open at an outside location. We will accept debit/credit cards.
- If you need to contact the CWR office, our phone number is 252.586.4665 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CWR address is as follows:
Camp Willow Run
190 Mangum Lane
Littleton, North Carolina 27850
- Driving directions to Camp Willow Run can be found at http://campwillowrun.org/directions/.
- The baggage list can be found in your camp account under Forms & Documents or at the following link: http://campwillowrun.org/formdownloads/cwr_baggage_list.pdf.
- There will be no closing program. Parents will pick up campers outside of their child’s boxcar.
Thank you for your help in making this a healthy and safe check-in process. We look forward to a great summer of camp!