All camp sessions will start with check-in beginning at 4:30 p.m. Departure will be at 1:30 p.m. for all middle school sessions and 9:45 a.m. for all high school sessions.
- Please make sure your camper’s Health History is updated and complete. This form is found in your camp account.
- In an effort to reduce the handling of packages and mail, parents are encouraged to include camper letters in their luggage for each day. Please do not send care packages or food. We will not accept mail or care packages at check-in.
- The CWR campstore will be open. We will accept debit/credit cards.
- If you need to contact the CWR office, our phone number is 252.586.4665 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The CWR address is as follows:
Camp Willow Run
190 Mangum Lane
Littleton, North Carolina 27850
- Driving directions to Camp Willow Run can be found at http://campwillowrun.org/directions/.
- The baggage list can be found at : http://campwillowrun.org/SummerBaggageList.pdf
- There will be no closing program. Parents will pick up campers outside of their child’s boxcar.
We look forward to a great summer of camp!