It is our desire that every camper have a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience at Camp Willow Run. Campers are expected to abide by the camp rules and failure to do so may result in the need for the parent to pick up the camper early. Recognizing the rights and dignity of every person, Youth Camps For Christ does not tolerate bullying and expects every staff person and camper to treat all others with respect. If at any point a camper feels bullied or picked on, please notify a counselor or staff person and/or the Summer Camp Director.
The following rules will be reviewed with campers during orientation on incoming day:
1. No throwing rocks.
2. Put aluminum cans and plastic bottles in blue recycling containers only. Additional containers are provided for all other trash.
3. No climbing on boxcars, caboose, or train engine.
4. No food, gum, candy, or drinks allowed in boxcars.
5. Wear shoes at all times.
6. Swimming allowed only with an authorized lifeguard on duty and in a designated swim area.
7. No one allowed to be on piers or boat houses after dark.
8. Do not use recreation equipment unless authorized staff member is present.
9. Only two hair appliances in use at a time in each boxcar.
10. Do not enter anyone else’s boxcar for any reason.
11. Do not go between boxcars. Use sidewalks, please.
12. Do not remove anything from the dining room without the Food Service Director’s permission.
13. No camper may leave camp property without special permission from the Summer Camp Director.
14. Stay out of the road, parking lot, and wooded areas unless staff supervised.
15. No cell phones.