From late August to mid May, Christian organizations may reserve Camp Willow Run for overnight retreats or day outings. CWR will provide meals, lodging, meeting space, recreation, and support to help make your retreat a success. Let us assist you in designing your next retreat. We are here to help meet the needs of your group!
Our facilities include:
- •20 converted train boxcar dormitories that will sleep 11 people each for a capacity of 220 guests. Each boxcar is heated and air conditioned, and also contains private bathroom facilities.
- •3 well-equipped meeting rooms are available for group gatherings, Bible studies, or relaxing. The Crossing will seat 220 people, The Junction 90 people, and Lakeside 40 people.
- •A Depot Dining Hall that serves delicious family style meals.
- •A 10,000 sq. ft. Indoor Activities Center for sports, concerts, or group functions.
- •An Outdoor Chapel on the water’s edge ideal for a worship service or for campfire fellowship and s’more making.
Since we tailor retreats based upon your group needs, cost is calculated on a per night, per meal rate. Please contact us for current prices and further information.
Included in your cost:
Day Use of Gym
Field Game Equipment
Comfortable Meeting Room
Low Ropes Course
Additional Recreation (call for pricing):
High Ropes Course
Night Use of Gym
If you would like to plan your own retreat please contact us for the available dates.
“What a wonderful winter weekend! Thank you so much for your hospitality and ministry to our students and leaders during the weekend. As I reflect on the weekend I praise God for moving in the hearts of many students to renew their faith with God and for some to begin a Christian walk! Thanks so much for providing for us such an opportunity. CWR is a favorite of our leaders and students and I am thankful for your ministry and your heart to see young people grow in their walk with Christ at Willow Run.
Thanks again for your ministry.”