Hello Camper Families!
We are excited to open summer camp registration in one week! We have a new registration system and have created a registration guide to give you an overview of what to expect next Monday.
A few reminders and pointers as you plan ahead:
- Registration opens Monday, January 31, 2022.
- CWS campers in rising grades 3-6 will be able to register beginning at 10am.
- CWR campers in rising grades 10 through rising college freshman can access sessions and register at noon.
- CWR campers in rising grades 7-9 can access sessions and register at 2pm.
- Your child’s space in a session is not secured until the non-refundable $50 deposit has been processed.
- You can register multiple children in the same family at the same time.
- We recommend having a backup session as an option as many sessions typically fill quickly.
- Housing and activity sign-ups will be additional steps completed in your account dashboard after securing your camper’s space in a session. Since activities (such as waterskiing/wakeboarding/kneeboarding) are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, we recommend completing this step as soon as possible after securing your child’s space on Monday.
There are a few things you can do right now to get ready:
- You can sign in or sign up for your account to familiarize yourself with the layout and pre-fill your camper’s demographic information. Click this link or the “Sign In / Sign Up” link at campwillowsprings.org or campwillowrun.org.
- Your family’s information from the old registration system has been migrated to the new system. You should be able to access it by logging into the above link by using the email address used to send this message. Please use that email address to login and click “Forgot Password” to set up a new password.
Please contact us at CWS at 252.586.0728 or email@example.com or at CWR at 252.586.4665 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any additional questions.