Check-in will take place in the gym beginning at 4:00 pm. The gym doors will open at 3:00 pm for those that wish to line up inside ahead of time, but please feel free to walk around camp until check-in begins.
- Campers must accompany adults.
- Proceed to the check-in tables for health screening, to confirm contact information, and to receive boxcar assignments.
- If your camper is bringing no medications and has no medical concerns and does not need to update their health history, you are all set to proceed to the boxcar to move-in and complete the “Sign-In Sheet.”
- For those campers bringing any type of medication to camp or who may have a medical concern that could impact participation in the camp program, a parent must proceed to the medical table in the Junction Meeting Room (between the Gym and Campstore)
- Campers do not have to accompany adults at this stage unless the parent deems it beneficial for the camper to meet the camp healthcare person face to face.
- Please check-in all medications including over the counter or non-prescription drugs. Bring all medications in the original packaging/bottle. Packaging for prescription medication must identify the prescribing physician, the name of the medication, the dosage, and the frequency of administration. EXCEPTION: If your child must carry emergency medication (epinephrine auto-injector, rescue inhaler, etc.), please provide an additional supply of the medication, if possible, to be kept in the care of the camp healthcare person.