Articles of Faith & Ethical Covenant
Articles of Faith
Youth Camps for Christ, Inc. accepts the brief Articles of Faith as follows:
- That the Holy Bible was written by men wholly inspired of God, and is the perfect treasure of Heavenly instruction.
- That God eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That man, created in a state of holiness under God, fell into the bondage of sin through the temptation of Satan.
- That salvation of sinners is wholly of grace through the atonement of our sins by the Lord Jesus Christ, who by the Holy Spirit was born of the Virgin Mary and took upon him our nature, yet without sin, truly God and truly man.
- That the blessings of salvation are made free to all by the Gospel, and upon repentance and faith, all true believers endure to the end by the power of God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ, who was resurrected from the tomb and ascended into Heaven, will visibly and personally return to this earth in power and glory.
Youth Camps for Christ, Inc. accepts the brief Covenant of principle of Christian conducts as follows:
- Having been led, as we believe, by the Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior;
- And on the profession of our faith, having been baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Spirit;
- We engage, therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit, to walk together in Christian love; for the advancement of this Corporation;
- To promote responsible stewardship; to sustain its purpose and doctrines;
- To be just in our dealings, faithful in our engagements, and to be exemplary in our actions according to Biblical principles for behavior and conduct.
- We further engage to watch over one another in brotherly love;
- To remember each other in prayer; and to cultivate Christian compassion and courtesy in speech;
- To be slow to take offense, and always ready for reconciliation.
- To be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior.
The cooperation of the Youth Camps for Christ, Inc. shall be with all Christian bodies who subscribe to the Articles of Faith and to the Ethical Covenant of the Corporation.