YCFC | CWS & CWR: COVID-19 Updates

05/15/20: Summer Camp Update

Hello Camp Families,
 
Thank you for your patience as we have continued to gather information regarding the COVID-19 situation as it relates to summer camp at Camp Willow Springs & Camp Willow Run.  As a result of current guidance from the local health department, state, and CDC we have made the decision to cancel the June 7-12 & June 14-19 sessions at each camp.  We are hopeful that we will be able to have our remaining camp sessions.  Decisions on those sessions will be made in the coming weeks. 
 
The health and safety of our campers, guests, and staff are of utmost importance to us.  Over the next couple weeks, Governor Cooper will be giving updates on the 3-phase plan to reopen North Carolina.  These updates should include further information on group size limits and guidelines for summer camps.  This information is needed to make well-informed decisions.  We will be sending an email and posting the next summer camp update to our websites no later than June 1.
 
When we are able to safely reopen camp, there will be an updated health screening process and increased cleaning procedures.  We will notify you of these updated procedures and how they will impact your check-in experience as we get closer to the start of summer camp sessions.
 
The final payment due date for summer camp will now be extended from June 1 to June 15.  In the event that we need to cancel any of the remaining sessions of summer camp, full refunds will be given.  If you decide to cancel your camper’s registration, please contact us by email and your cancellation with full refund will be processed. 
 
Thank you for your support.  We continue to pray for safety and good health for you and your family.
 
Robbie Harris
Executive Director


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

05/01/20: Summer Camp Update

Hello Camp Families,

We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation as it relates to summer camp at Camp Willow Springs & Camp Willow Run. North Carolina is currently under a stay at home order through May 8. Our governor has given a 3-phase plan to reopen North Carolina and will be giving an update on the timeline of this plan within the next week. Included in the update will be possible guidelines for summer camps and further information on group size limits.

Thank you for your patience as we gather more information and seek to make well-informed decisions. While it is likely that we will need to cancel at least the first two weeks of summer camp, we have decided to delay this decision until we have further guidance from the local health department, state, and CDC. We will post the next update no later than May 15.

The health and safety of our campers, guests, and staff are of utmost importance to us. When we are able to safely reopen camp, there will be an updated health screening process and increased cleaning procedures. We will notify you of these updated procedures and how they will impact your check-in experience as we get closer to the start of summer camp sessions.

The final payment due date for summer camp has been changed from May 1 to June 1. In the event that we need to cancel any portion of summer camp, full refunds will be given. If you decide to cancel your camper’s registration, please contact us by email and your cancellation with full refund will be processed.

Thank you for your support. We continue to pray for safety and good health for you and your family during this time.

Robbie Harris
Executive Director


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

04/03/20: Summer Camp Update

We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it relates to summer camp at Camp Willow Springs & Camp Willow Run. Our first summer sessions are 9-weeks away and at this time we are prayerful and hopeful that summer camp will be able to continue as planned.

The health and safety of our campers, guests, and staff are of utmost importance to us. We recognize that there may need to be adjustments to our summer camp schedule. As a result, the final payment due date for summer camp will be changed from May 1 to June 1.  

Thank you for your patience as we monitor this situation. We will keep you updated and will post the next update no later than May 1.

In the event that we need to cancel any portion of summer camp, full refunds will be given. If you feel that you need to make the decision now to cancel your camper’s registration then please contact us by email and we will process your cancellation and full refund.

Thank you for your support of this ministry. We pray for safety and good health for you and your family during this time.

Robbie Harris
Executive Director


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

04/01/20: BUILD Retreat Cancelled

The Father Son retreat on April 24-26, 2020 is canceled as a result of the COVID-19 situation and
the recent stay at home orders from the Governors of NC & VA. We will greatly miss having each
of you here!

The fees for this retreat will be fully refunded and we will begin processing the refunds on
Monday, April 6.

Thank you for your support of this ministry. We pray for safety and good health for you and your
family during this time.

Robbie Harris
Executive Director