We are excited that our new camp management system will allow families to create their own accounts and manage camper sessions and retreats, profiles, and submitted forms. We are still in the implementation phase, but wanted to share a way that our camp families could begin to orient themselves to the new account system.
The Summer Registration Form will go online January 30, 2017 at 10am. It will be available in several places on the campsite. There will be a link in the right side sidebar of campwillowrun.org, and on the Registration 2017 page, and on the dashboard of your family account.
Once your account is set up, you will be able to access your account dashboard by clicking “My Account” in the top right corner menu of campwillowrun.org. To set up an account, you can either wait until you fill out a summer registration form and create your account during that process, or follow these steps to set up an account now:
- Complete an “Inquiry Form.” This form is located in the main menu bar. It is recommended that you supply an email address that you check often as this will be the primary means of contact used by the new system. Update 01/12: You cannot use the same email address for two different parents on the Inquiry Form. If you only have one shared email address, please enter only one parent on the Inquiry Form. You can add a second parent in step 6.
- Click the link in the top right corner menu labeled “My Account.”
- Click “Retrieve/Set Password.”
- Enter the email address you supplied on the Inquiry Form and hit “Send E-mail.”
- Check your email for instructions to complete the account set up process. Once you have set a password you will be able to access your account directly by clicking “My Account” in the top right corner menu.
- On the dashboard page of your account, you can click “Update Addresses/Phone Numbers” to review and enter additional information. Any information that you supply here will be automatically entered during the summer registration process.
Again, it is fine to wait until you fill out a summer registration to set up your account. We offer the above option as a way to enter family and camper information beforehand to help save some time during the registration process. We also thought this might benefit our camp families as an opportunity to get a feel for the layout of the new system. Please note, that even if you create an account now, you will not be able to register for a summer camp session until 10am on January 30th.
We will post additional updates soon. Please continue to check back for more updates!